Salman Arafath Mohammed
- M.Tech (CSE) Osmania University College of Engineering 2009
- B.Tech (CS&IT) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University 2004
- Board of Intermediate (Math, Physics, Chemistry) 2000
Academic experience –
- King Khaled University, Lecturer, Electrical Engineering Department (31st September 2013 – till date), Full Time
- Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science Engineering (1st September 2010 – 30th June 2013), Full Time
- Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Assistant Professor (Head for MCA), Department of Information Technology(1st September 2008 to 31st August 2010), Full time
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology (5th July 2006 – 22nd Feb 2008), Full time
- Sant Samarth Engineering College, Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering (1st Oct 2005 – 30 June 2006), Full time
- AMINA institute of Technology, Assistant Professor, (2nd August 2004 – 30th September 2005), Full time
Non-academic experience –
- International Business Machines (IBM), Technical Engineer, Department of AT&T (American Telephony and Telegraphy), Maintenance of the tools like IBM remote Tivoli control etc... (28th Feb 2008 – 15th July 2008) Full time.
Certifications or professional registrations
- Paper Setter for various examinations of Bachelor of Engineering in Osmania University College of Engineering.
- Evaluating External Examination papers for Bachelor of Engineering in Osmania University.
- Evaluating External Examination papers for Bachelor of Engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Examiner in Chief in for various subjects in Osmania University College of Engineering.
Current membership in professional organizations : No
Honor’s and awards
- MISSION 10X PROGRAM certified faculty conducted by WIPRO Technologies
- Awarded certificate on Research Methodologies conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.
- Awarded certificate on attending successfully Faculty Development Program conducted by Vasavi College of Engineering.
Service activities (within and outside of the institution)
- Delivered A lecture in Android Application Development in Electrical Engineering Department in College of Engineering, King Khaled University.
- Member in Exam Control
- Exam Time Table Committee member
- Quality Committee for ABET and NCAAA member
- Conducted 3 days’ work shop on Object Oriented Programming through Java in King Khalid University, E-Learning Lab 4
- Conducted 1 day work shop on Static Website Design using HTML in King Khalid University, E-Learning Lab.
Briefly list the most important publications and presentations from the past five years –No (under review)
- Mohammed Salman Arafath, Khaleel Ur Rahman Khan, " Opportunistic Sensor Networks: A Survey on Privacy and Secure Routing", 2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Anti-Cyber Crimes (ICACC),pp.41-46,26-27 March 2017.
- Mohammed Salman Arafath, Khaleel Ur Rahman Khan, K.V.N. Sunitha, “Pithy Review on Routing Protocols and Least Routing Time Opportunistic Technique in WSN”, 2017 10th International Conference, University of Alberta, Canada. (Accepted for publication)
- Arafath, M.S. and Khan, K.U.R. ‘Incorporating privacy and security in military application based on opportunistic sensor network’, Int. J. Internet Technology and Secured Transactions,(Selected for publication).
Briefly list the most recent professional development activities: No